Thursday 24 June 2010

Day 42 - hunger sensations

So today the challenge was to not eat till you are hungry ie getting body signs then wait 30 mins to 1 hr to see what happens,

Currently I held off having breakfast and my tummy started to rumble, I ignored it and now 45 mins later the hunger pains are lengthening, I am going now to eat some breakfast and i will feed back later

Record you experience of hunger. Compare the actual experience of hunger to your beliefs about it. Were your beliefs accurate? Was being hungry horribly uncomfortable?



Beliefs:

If I at a meal before I get the hunger pains then I will eat less at lunch and it will carry me through

Actual Experience: It showed I could wait till I had the pains and when i felt read feed myself with no more than I would have had earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment